Zero Waste Store - Unverpackt
Looking for a different & ecological way to shop?
Are you into sustainability? Just looking for a more ecological way to shop? Are local products important to you? Are you into a plant based (Vegan) life-style?
In the zero-waste store you can find all sorts of alternatives for you.
THE SHOPPING ALTERNATIVE:
How to save packaging waste when shopping.
You can bring all your pots, boxes, bags and pouches from home to fill with as much as you need at any given time.
This helps the environment and your wallet at the same time.
WHAT THEY OFFER
In addition to food such as rice, noodles, muesli, chocolate or coffee, they also offer cosmetic products and cleaning agents, useful household items or even small gifts. Many of their options are VEGAN, too.
They their products with an importance to organic and fair
HOW IT WORKS
- Bring whatever container, jar, pouch you have at home.
- Weigh the container first incl. lid
- Write the weight on the container itself or a sticky note (provided)
- Fill your container with the spoons and tongs available
- Place your used spoons/tongs in the glas called ‘gebraucht’ (= used)
- Take your containers to the cash point and pay
Mostly there are some containers, jars for you to take home with for free in case you forgot one or just brought too little.
Just google Unverpacktladen and your area and shop ecologically.
September 2020 by Kira Neumann
This blog post is a personal recommendation and based on personal experience. It has been prepared with the greatest possible care and does not claim to be correct, complete or up-to-date.“